Stay light on your feet with an athletic inspired, performance work shoe that’s comfortable, flexible, and meets all the safety requirements you need. The Passage Composite Toe Work Shoe is made for long-days, light industrial work, and constructed for superior durability and flexibility. It offers the needed slip resistant properties to keep you on your feet and the protection against electrical hazards of open circuits up to 600 volts (in dry conditions). Powered by ERGO Technology, which combines biomechanics, ingenuity, hardened durability and trademark grit to create a shoe that will provide comfort all day long. Made with a breathable mesh lining, and an EVA molded sock liner for added shock absorption and cushioning. A slip-resistant rubber outsole provides the stability and traction needed to handle smooth surfaces with grip and confidence.
- ERGO Technology provides biomechanically considered features engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort
- Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
- Textile Upper protect from abrasion and workplace hazards
- Antimicrobial Sock Liner helps prevent odor
- Sculpted EASE Foam Footbed is lightweight, energizing and flexible for all-day comfort
- Slip Resistant Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
- Protective Plate: Wellmax Fabric