FLICK TO SAVE CONTEST
Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
The Contest is sponsored and administered by Mark’s Work Wearhouse Ltd. ("Contest Sponsor").
CONTEST PERIOD: Contest opens on September 13, 2017 and closes on September 20, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
Who Can Enter
The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You are not eligible to enter if you are (or you live with) an employee, officer, director, representative, agent, consultant or supplier of (i) the Contest Sponsor, (ii) or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees or licensees. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
1. During the Contest Period, visit the Mark’s Work Wearhouse website and play the flick to save game. Playing the game constitutes an entry into the Contest.
2. By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations and all decisions of the Contest Sponsor.
3. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
4. The Contest Sponsor will not be responsible for an entrant’s inability to submit a Contest entry due to any hardware or software malfunction, internet service delay or interruption, inability to access the Contest URL, or any combination thereof. Further, The Contest Sponsor shall not be responsible for Contest entries that are incomplete, illegible, incorrect, lost, misdirected or delayed.
How to Win
5. The odds of winning will depend upon your ability to score within the game.
6. 3 different types of prizes (each a “Prize”) will be awarded.
7. Prize. The prizes are as follows:
• Free shipping
• $15 off a purchase $75 or more (before taxes)
• $20 off a purchase of $100 or more (before taxes)
Prize(s) must be accepted as is and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other coupon or promotion. Prize(s) are non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsors, in their sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize, or a portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All prize details are at Sponsors’ sole discretion. The $15 off and $20 off prizes expire on September 21, 2017 at 5:59 pm MST.
Disclaimer and Liability Exclusion
8. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries or for any failure of the web site during the Contest; for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software, failed network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, online failures or communication failures other circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the Contest in any manner, including without limitation, receipt of entries, entrants’ ability to participate in the Contest, prize notification or entrant response to the notification, for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of the foregoing. Further, the Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any damage to entrants’ or third parties’ computer occasioned by participation in the Contest or by downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest.
9. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that the Contest Sponsor shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance, possession or use of any Prize awarded and entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and its subsidiaries, parent company, affiliates, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, and agents, for all claims or damages arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest or the acceptance or use of a Prize awarded therein.
10. The Contest Sponsor makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning the Prize and disclaims any implied warranties.
11. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or portion thereof) without notice for alternate prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged or returned for cash.
12. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend or extend this Contest or modify the Official Rules and Regulations at any time without notice and shall have no liability to anyone, including entrants, for the cancellation or termination of the Contest.
14. The personal information provided by entrants to enter the Contest will be (i) collected by or on behalf of the Contest Sponsor, (ii) used only to administer the Contest, contact Selected Entrants, verify eligibility of the Selected Entrants, and to send promotional materials and/or newsletters to the entrant, and for no other reason, and (iii) accessible only to those employees of the Contest Sponsor or a third party retained by the Contest Sponsor directly involved in the Contest and will not be disclosed or sold to any other third parties.
15. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes and in the manner described herein.
16. For more information about the Contest Sponsor’s commitment to your privacy please review the privacy policies online. You can also contact us or otherwise communicate your privacy concerns by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
18. As a condition of participating in the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that any dispute or cause of action arising out of or connected with the Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action proceeding, and exclusively before a court located in the province of Alberta and that the court shall apply the laws of the province of Alberta doctrines of conflict of law and that you agree to be subject to personal jurisdiction in the province of Alberta. Further, each entrant agrees to waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including legal costs or attorneys’ fees, other than the entrant’s out-of-pocket expenses associated with entering the Contest.
19. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. An entrant may be required to provide the Contest Sponsor with proof that she or he is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.