Nothing helps kids outrun a snowball like being light on their feet and sure of their footing. Our ultra-light, ultra-warm waterproof snow boot has cold-weather grip and 400g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -40°F. The molded shell construction on bottom prevents slush from soaking in, while the cozy collar repels snow and cold rain without the use of harmful PFCs.
- 400g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -40°F/-40°C
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control material
- Ultra-lightweight, waterproof and washable high-quality injected EVA KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
- Injected EVA midsole for surprisingly lightweight fit and feel
- KEEN.WARM: Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- Care: Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner. Let shoes air dry away from heat.