Keen Utility’s Seattle work boot for women is made of tough leather with the Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. Equipped with lightweight aluminum toes and puncture-resistant composite plates, these boots also protect you from electric shock. For added safety, the rubber outsoles on these women’s work boots are heat and oil resistant.
- Left and right asymmetrical toe caps offer maximum comfort and an unobtrusive fit
- Aluminum toes are 35% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- 90° Heel (5/8" Height)
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- SAFETY FIRST: CSA Grade 1 Aluminum Toe, Composite plate, Electric shock resistant (ESR), Puncture resistant. Oil and slip resistant