Cat Terms & Conditions
CAT® Footwear 2016 Replica Contest – Official Rules
- Description. The CAT® Footwear 2016 Replica Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 00:01 am ET on June 1, 2016, and ends at 11:59 pm ET on June 20, 2016 (the “Contest Period”). By participating in the Contest, participants unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors (see Section 9), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 21 years or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of Canada (excluding Québec). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsors, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer, and director are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
- How to Enter. To enter, go to www.Marks.com/cat orwww.lequipeur.com/cat (the “Website”) and complete an Entry Form in its entirety. Incomplete entries and those containing invalid e-mail addresses will be disqualified and removed from the Contest. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of an entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Winner Selection. Within two (2) weeks after the end of the Contest Period, Sponsors will hold a random drawing to select fifty (50) Grand Prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each potential winner will be notified after the drawing by e-mail and/or telephone, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or liability release within seven (7) days after notification. If the potential winner (a) cannot be contacted within three (3) days after selection, (b) does not meet the eligibility criteria, (c) does not fully comply with these Official Rules, (d) cannot correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question, or (e) fails to sign and return the affidavit and/or release, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Prizes. Fifty (50) Grand Prizes: each consisting of a commemorative, miniature replica of a piece of CAT® equipment. Approximate retail value (ARV) of each Grand Prize is $349.99. Grand Prize is non-transferable, and may not be substituted for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability of prize (or prize component) for any reason.
- General Conditions. Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of their name and/or likeness for advertising without additional compensation, where not prohibited by law, and the winner (and the Grand Prize winner’s travel guest) will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability. All taxes and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Sponsors are not responsible or liable for, and entrants completely release and hold Sponsors harmless against: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost Entry Forms; (b) network, internet, or computer malfunctions or damage related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsors which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, including but not limited to technical corruption or non-authorized human intervention, Sponsors at their sole discretion reserve the right to modify or cancel the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees that Sponsors, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Contest.
- Winners List. Names of prize winners may be requested by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by September 30, 2016, to CAT® Footwear at the address set forth below, to the attention of “CAT® Footwear 2016 Replica Contest.”
- Sponsors. The Sponsors of this Contest are CAT® Footwear, a brand of Wolverine World Wide Canada ULC, 6225 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 0G2 and Marks Work Wearhouse Ltd., 1035 64th Avenue, Suite 30, Calgary, Alberta T2H 2J7 (“Sponsors”).