These sleek gloves feature XRD® palm padding to absorb impact and vibrations while you’re operating power tools. The palm is reinforced with Armortex® to keep it looking like new longer, while the form-fitting TrekDry® material breathes to keep your hands feeling cool. Thermal Plastic Rubber knuckle guards and finger protection add durability to critical wear areas on the outside, while Material4X® reinforcement inside the fingers adds greater tear and abrasion-resistance.
5 Steps to Safe Glove Care
How to keep your gloves clean and effective.
1. Wear gloves when coming in contact with high-touch surfaces like door handles, gas pumps, shopping carts, card readers and electronic devices. Keep your gloves away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
2. Wash your hands after extended glove use.
3. Store your gloves in a safe place such as a washable or disposable bag.
4. Launder or hand wash your gloves with household laundry detergent and warm water.
- TREKDRY® TECHNOLOGY
Breathable, form-fitting material
- XRD® TECHNOLOGY
Palm padding absorbs impact and vibration
- ARMORTEX® PALM REINFORCEMENT PANEL
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND DURABILITY
Embossed and textured index finger and thumb for grip. Impact Guard™ protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding. Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and finger protection. Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop for secure fit. Material4X® microfibre internal fingertip reinforcement delivers greater tear and abrasion-resistance
- EASY CARE