From Mechanix Wear, these work gloves are made of form-fitting TrekDry® material that’s designed to keep your hands cool and comfortable while you work. These gloves are ideal for people who perform detailed handwork, placing improved protection and strength around the fingers. Impact Guard™ protects the first knuckle and full-length fingertip protection resists pinching injuries. There’s also a durable internal layer that reinforces the index finger and thumb. On the outside, that finger and thumb are embossed and textured to give you added grip. The palm on these gloves is reinforced and padded to resist impact. An open cuff design features elastic around the wrist for a good fit.
5 Steps to Safe Glove Care
How to keep your gloves clean and effective.
1. Wear gloves when coming in contact with high-touch surfaces like door handles, gas pumps, shopping carts, card readers and electronic devices. Keep your gloves away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
2. Wash your hands after extended glove use.
3. Store your gloves in a safe place such as a washable or disposable bag.
4. Launder or hand wash your gloves with household laundry detergent and warm water.
- FORM-FITTING TREKDRY® MATERIAL
- ARMORTEX® PALM REINFORCED PANEL
D30® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration
- DIGIT PROTECTION
Patented Impact Guard™ protects the first knuckle with impact-resistant TPR. TPR knuckle guard and full-length fingertip protection reduce the risk of impact and pinching injuries. Internal layer of material reinforces the index and thumb for added durability. Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides grip. Pinched fingertip construction improves fingertip strength
- STRETCH ELASTIC CUFF
- EASY CARE
Machine wash, air dry. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron