Ideal for tough working conditions, these Mechanix gloves have abrasion-resistant DuraHide™ leather palms and fingers. The form-fitting TrekDry® backs are breathable and wick moisture to keep your hands dry while you work. For added strength, these gloves feature pinched finger construction and the index finger and thumb are double-stitched. Providing excellent protection for many types of work, these gloves are machine washable.
5 Steps to Safe Glove Care
How to keep your gloves clean and effective.
1. Wear gloves when coming in contact with high-touch surfaces like door handles, gas pumps, shopping carts, card readers and electronic devices. Keep your gloves away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
2. Wash your hands after extended glove use.
3. Store your gloves in a safe place such as a washable or disposable bag.
4. Launder or hand wash your gloves with household laundry detergent and warm water.
- DURAHIDE LEATHER PALM AND FINGERS
- ABRASION RESISTANT
- FORM-FITTING TREKDRY® BREATHABLE, MOISTURE-CONTROL BACKS
- FLEXIBLE THERMOPLASTIC RUBBER CLOSURE
- DOUBLE-STITCHED INDEX FINGER AND THUMB REINFORCEMENT
- PINCHED FINGER CONSTRUCTION FOR ADDED STRENGTH
- MACHINE WASHABLE