A tough full grain leather work boot from Terra®, the men’s eight-inch VRTX Expedition has a composite safety toe and puncture resistant plate. For winter warmth, they have 600g Thinsulate™ insulation and for all-day comfort, moisture-wicking linings that resist abrasion. Added safety features include electric shock resistance and a Vibram® Arctic Grip PRO traction rubber outsole that is calibrated for extreme cold -40C/-40F. The VRTX design makes a practical general-purpose boot for protection on the job.
- Full-grain waterproof sealed-seam leather upper with TECTUFF™ medial and lateral weather guards
- Moisture-wicking and abrasion-resistant lining treated with AGION® antimicrobial technology
- 600g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation and HBR waterproof membrane
- Reﬂective 3M™ Scotchlite™ piping
- Asymmetric moulded-TPU toe bumper and external heel counter
- Vibram® Arctic Grip PRO wet/ice winter traction rubber outsole
- Direct-injected, shock-absorbing mid-density PU midsole
- Premium comfort PU FOOTBED®
- CSA Grade 1 nano composite KRYPTOE®, composite plate, E.S.R. Comfort Rated -40°C/-40°F"