Frigid cold is a distraction you don’t need at work. The 3-layer lining system in the all-new Terra® Crossbeam features 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation to keep you warm down to -40°C/-40°F. The full-grain, water-repellent leather upper is tripple-stitched and seam-sealed to a PU shell bottom that stays flexible in extreme weather. This keeps you mobile in the cold. Protection comes from a composite toe and composite plate mounted on top of a high-traction rubber outsole with a diamond cleat pattern designed for cold-weather grip.
- Full-grain water-repellent leather upper with sealed-seams and an integrated pull tab.
- Removable 3-layer lining system
- 400g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation, and AGION® antimicrobial-treated Cambrelle® fabric lining.
- High-traction, thermal-tested rubber outsole, with diamond cleat design
- Direct-injected, cold-formulated PU shell bottom with doffing-assist heel prong
- Two-layer mesh and EVA moisture capture frost plug insole
- CSA Grade 1 composite toe, composite plate, E.S.R.
- Comfort Rated -40°C/-40°F