Our WindRiver Westview men’s jacket features lightweight, hypo-allergenic insulation that provides warmth without bulk and allows moisture to move away from the body to help regulate your body temperature. The shell is also water-repellent and breathable to keep you dry and comfortable during light rain. This jacket has a brim on the hood for better coverage and zippered pockets to keep your small essentials from getting wet. Elasticated bindings at the cuffs place the sleeves close around your wrists to keep the wind at bay.
Brian is 6’ 1" tall and he is wearing this jacket in size Medium.
- SHELL: 90% NYLON AND 10% SPANDEX
- HYPER-DRI® HD1
Water repellent/breathable – Keep dry in light rain
- T-MAX® INSULATION
Maximum warmth & superior comfort
- LINING AND INSULATION: 100% POLYESTER
- HOOD WITH BRIM FOR ADDED PROTECTION
- SIDE FRONT ZIPPERED POCKETS
- LONG SLEEVES WITH ELASTIC CUFF BINDINGS
- FULL FRONT ZIPPERED CLOSURE
- EASY CARE
Machine wash inside out, hang to dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean