Constructed in a two-layer jersey knit fleece, this warm hooded jacket features a rib-knit waistband and sleeve cuffs that retain their shape while keeping drafts out. This Dakota jacket is fully lined with breathable cotton. The high-visibility background fabric is enhanced with safety-compliant reflective bands on the front, back and sleeves. For storage, the jacket features kangaroo-style front pockets with inside zippered security pockets.
Style: 1AABDK-HVFZFU2X, 1AABDK-HVFZFU2
- 12.4 OZ 2-LAYER 85% POLYESTER AND 15% COTTON JERSEY KNIT FLEECE
- PREMIUM POLYESTER OUTER FABRIC IS DURABLE AND COLOURFAST
- COTTON-LINED INNER FABRIC OFFERS SUPERIOR BREATHABILITY AND IS SOFT AGAINST THE SKIN
- TEAR-AWAY DETACHABLE 3-PIECE HOOD WITH DRAWCORD AND BARREL-LOCKS
- DUAL REFLECTIVE CHEST STRAPS FOR ID BADGE, CELL PHONE OR RADIO
- FULL ZIPPERED FRONT CLOSURE WITH FABRIC CHIN GUARD
- LOCKER LOOP INSIDE NECK
- KANGAROO FRONT PATCH POCKETS WITH INSIDE ZIPPERED SECURITY POCKETS
- RIB KNIT SLEEVE CUFFS AND WAISTBAND
- ALL SEAMS SEWN WITH POLYESTER THREAD FOR ADDED STRENGTH
- SAFETY FIRST
Fully compliant with: CSA Z96-09 Class 2, Level 2 (becomes CSA Class 3 when worn with the correct leg bands). ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2, Level 2. 2" Reflective material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration.
- EASY CARE
- SUGGESTED END USE: TRAFFIC SAFETY WORKERS, OUTDOOR WORK, CONSTRUCTION AND TRUCK DRIVERS