Shipping & Returns Policy
- Our locations in Nova Scotia are only able to accept returns/exchanges on essential items only. For all other products, we will accommodate all returns/exchanges once the provincial order is lifted.
- Our locations in Ontario are only able to accept returns/exchanges on essential items by booking an appointment. For all other products, we will accommodate all returns/exchanges once the provincial order is lifted. Please visit our STORE LOCATOR for updated contact information.
- All other store locations, are accepting in-store returns & exchanges.
PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS LEAVE A FULFILLMENT CENTRE WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS
- Orders will be charged a standard shipping charge of $8.50 plus applicable taxes. At Mark's & L'Équipeur, our goal is to have your order delivered within 4-8 business days (remote locations may take longer).
- We will not charge you shipping or taxes on Gift Cards.
- To ensure your order is delivered safely and directly to you a shipping carrier is automatically determined by Mark’s/L’Equipeur.
If your shipment has a value of less than $200 and does not require a signature, the courier may 'safe drop' the parcel on the doorstep. If the parcel value exceeds $200 and/or requires a signature and there is no one available to receive it, a notice card with pick-up details on how to collect your order will be left. Parcel pick-up details will vary depending on shipping carrier.
If you have questions about your order, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-339-1626.
At Mark's & L'Équipeur, we stand behind everything we sell.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Mark’s purchase, within 100 days, please return your unused, unworn or Manufacturer defective item with your original receipt for a full refund (minus the shipping charge).
- All returns without a receipt will be credited to a store merchandise card, at the lowest system price in the last 14 months.
- All returns with a gift receipt will be credited to a merchandise card at the price paid on the gift receipt.
- Shipping charges for online orders can not be refunded.
- Jumpstart donations will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. If PayPal is used for payment, the item(s) may be returned to our Marks/L’Equipeur retail store locations to receive a refund. PayPal returns at our Marks/L’Equipeur store locations will credit a debit or credit card.
OUR SWIMWEAR RETURN POLICY
Women’s swimsuit returns must have the original tags and hygienic liner still attached and be in sellable condition
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
100-Day Boot Guarantee: We expect your boots to do the job they've been designed to do. Flawlessly. However, if at any time during the first 100 days after purchasing them you experience a manufacturer defect, we want to know about it. Simply bring them and your original receipt into any Mark's/L'Équipeur store and we will replace them. Refunds and exchanges cannot be processed after 100 days.
Returning An Online order:
Returns of online ordered products purchased on Marks.com will be accepted at Mark's/L'Équipeur stores across Canada. If this is not convenient for you we offer two self serve options to return your merchandise:
- To launch the self serve returns tool hosted by Narvar please CLICK HERE
- OR if you cannot complete the return request above using Narvar, CLICK HERE to print a return form and shipping label. The shipping label is to be affixed to the outside to ensure that your return is processed as effectively as possible.