These Mechanix work gloves are constructed for durability on the job. Well-designed for strength where it counts, they have DuraHide leather reinforced thumbs and palms which are also abrasion resistant. The pinched fingertip design adds strength to an area that receives constant use. Breathable backs help to keep your hands cool as you work.
5 Steps to Safe Glove Care
How to keep your gloves clean and effective.
1. Wear gloves when coming in contact with high-touch surfaces like door handles, gas pumps, shopping carts, card readers and electronic devices. Keep your gloves away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
2. Wash your hands after extended glove use.
3. Store your gloves in a safe place such as a washable or disposable bag.
4. Launder or hand wash your gloves with household laundry detergent and warm water.
- PALM/FINGER: 100% LEATHER
- WOVEN FABRIC: 100% COTTON
- FOURCHETTE: 96% POLYESTER AND 4% SPANDEX
- BACK: 94% NYLON AND 6% SPANDEX KNIT
- FORM-FITTING TREKDRY® MATERIAL
Keeps working hands cool and comfortable
- DURAHIDE LEATHER THUMB REINFORCEMENT AND ABRASION-RESISTANT PALM PROTECTION
- PINCHED FINGERTIP CONSTRUCTION
Improved fingertip strength and durability
- ANATOMICALLY-DESIGNED 2-PIECE PALM ELIMINATES MATERIAL BUNCHING
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Machine wash, no fabric softener. Air dry