An athletically-styled work shoe from Timberland PRO, this pair is made of breathable mesh with a moisture-wicking lining for comfort on the job. Compliant with CSA Grade 1 safety requirements, the shoes provide support, durability and flexibility.
- BREATHABLE, DURABLE MESH UPPER WITH ABRASION-RESISTANT REINFORCEMENTS
- CEMENT CONSTRUCTION FOR DURABILITY
- BREATHABLE AND MOISTURE-WICKING LINING WITH ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT FOR ODOUR CONTROL
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY
Polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- LIGHTWEIGHT HOVERSPRING™ FOAM MIDSOLE
Fuel and oil resistant, providing industry-leading underfoot comfort, flexibility and durability
- SAFETY FIRST
CSA Grade 1 composite toe, composite plate. Asymmetrical composite safety toe. Puncture-resistant plate. Electric shock resistant. Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean Tile at .55.
- TIMBERLAND PRO FLEX TECHNOLOGY
Rubber outsole features anatomically positioned flex grooves
- LACE UP STYLE